Step 2: Post the first line (or first and second line if it's completely impossible) from the first 15 (I got carried away and did 20, whatever) songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the song when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
2. woke up this morning, it seemed to me that every night turns out to be
3. it is complete now, two ends of time are neatly tied
4. i've watched the children come and go
6. gather the horses, boys, summon the men
8. i tried to come down from you
9. you know you've done enough when every bone is sore
10. daydream, i fell asleep beneath the flowers
11. yeah all those stars drip down like butter
13. the king of the swinging moods is back in town
16. i have never had a way with women, but the hills of iowa make me wish that i could
17. i had a dream late last night - the water was running low
18. i know i should be happy in your land
Ganked from steals_thyme, with 'share mp3' changed back to strikeout cause i don't do the filesharing thing. I know i know, SQUARE, sorry.